Don’t forget your umbrella, I might water the plants today! —God 出門別忘了帶雨傘,我今天可能要澆花。——上帝
If you miss the sunrise I made for you today, never mind. I’ll make you another one tomorrow.—God 錯過了今天我爲你准備的日出?沒關系,明天我會爲你再准備一次。——上帝
How can you possibly be a self-made man? I specifically recall creating you. —God 你怎麽可能是自我創造出來的呢?我記得特別清楚,當時是如何創造你的。——上帝
Of course I have a sense of humor. I gave you the platypus, didn’t it ? —God 幽默感?我當然有!鴨嘴獸不就是我爲你們創造的嗎?——上帝
It’s not the end of the world. Not until I say so, anyway. —God 世界末日?還不是時候呢。至少我還沒有宣布,不是麽?——上帝
I hate rules, That’s why I only made ten of them. —God 戒條?我可不喜歡了,所以十條就夠了。——上帝
If you think Mona Lisa is stunnig, you should look at my masterpiece , In the mirror . —God 覺得“蒙娜麗莎”很不錯?那你應該看看我的傑作,就在鏡子裏。——上帝
If I gave yuo everthing you ask for. Where would you put it ? —God 如果我把你想要的都賜給了你,你哪有那麽多地方擺放呢?——上帝
What do I have to do to get your attention? Take out an ad in the paper? —God 我到底怎麽做才能引起你的注意呢?在報紙上放個廣告怎麽樣?——上帝
Nietzche is dead. —God 尼采?我還活得好好的,他卻已經離世了。 ——上帝
Do not drink and drive, I know you do not want to see me.— God 酒後別開車,我知道你還不想見我。 ——上帝
Could you imagine the supply of the air if it were brought to you by another supplier?— God 如果有一天空氣不再是由我創造,而是由其他人來售賣,你能想象那會有多貴麽?——上帝
Earthlings, don’t treat me like an alien.— God 地球上的生靈啊,不要把我當做外星人來看待。——上帝。
When you’re weary, and feeling small. When tears are in your eyes, I will dry them all. —Simon & Garfunkel
Ditto.—God
當你感覺疲倦而渺小, 當你的眼裏滿含淚水,我會幫你擦幹。——賽門與葛芬柯(60年代的一個樂隊名,號稱史上最強民謠二人組)
同上。——上帝 I was thinking of making the world black and white. Then I thought…naaah. —God 本來想把這個世界創造成黑白兩色。然後我轉念一想……呐。還是彩色來得好。——上帝
來源:豆瓣 整理、翻譯 by 澈