May I see your passport, please? 麻煩請給我你的護照。
Where are you staying? 將在那兒住宿?
Here is my passport / Here it is. 這是我的護照。
How long will you be staying in the Singapore: 預計在新加坡停留多久?
I can't speak English 我不懂英文
May I use this phone? 能夠使用電話嗎?
Where is the toilet 廁所在哪裏?
Whom should I ask to? 我應該問誰?
I'm in a hurry 我時間很急
Where should I put this? 手提行李放在哪裏?
May I have tea/coffee/juice/water? 請給我來杯茶
Could you tell me how to fill in 請告訴我如何填寫
Where is boarding gate for China airline CA173? 國航CA173登機口在哪裏?
Where can I check in? 在哪裏辦理登機手續?
What is the gate number? 在幾號登機口登機?
問: May I see your passport, please ? 請出示你的護照
答: here is my passport. 這是我的護照
問: What's the purpose( Singapore) of your visit ? 你到新加坡的目的?
答: Sightseeing (business, study) 觀光(商務,留學)
問: where are you staying ? 你住在哪裏?
答: I'll stay at hotel 81 Hollywood ? 我住在81酒店-好萊塢
問: Do you have a return ticket to China ? 你有回中國的返程機票嗎? 答: Yes, here it is. 有, 在這裏
Do you have a carry-on? 有手提行李沒?
Can you place your baggage up here? 請把行李放上來(傳送帶上)。
Your luggage is overweight。您的行李超重了。
Single or return? 您想要單程的還是往返的票?
Do you prefer window or aisle? 您想要靠窗還是靠走廊的座位?
We do not have any aisle seats remaining. Is a window seat ok with you or would you prefer a middle seat? 靠走廊的座位賣完了,您想要靠窗的還是中間的座位?
Do you have a seat next to the emergency exit? 有靠近緊急出口的座位嗎?
Here are your tickets. The gate number is on the bottom of the ticket。 給您機票,登機口號在機票底部寫著。
They will start boarding 20 minutes before the departure time. You should report to gate C2 by then。 您需要在起飛前20分鍾登機,到時候請您去C2登機口登機。
Does anyone here speak Chinese? 有懂中文的工作人員嗎?
Immigration 入境檢查
duty-free items 免稅品
Passport control 護照檢查
Quarantine 檢疫
Transfers中轉
Transfer passengers 中轉旅客
Transfer correspondence 中轉處
Outgoing passenger card 入境登記卡
Ongoing passenger card 出境登
goods to declare 報關物品
nothing to declare 不需報關
departure lounge 候機室
FLT No (flight number) 航班號
scheduled time (SCHED) 預計時間
departure to 前往……
departure time 起飛時
departures 出站(出港、離開)
international airport 國際機場
check-in 登機手續辦理
domestic airport 國內機場
boarding pass (card) 登機牌
airport
passport control immigration 護照檢查處
international terminal 國際候機樓
luggage claim; baggage claim
international departure 行李領取處
international passengers 國際航
carrier 承運人
good for passage between 旅行經停地點
flight no. 航班號
from 起點城市
class 座艙等級
date 起飛日期
plane No. 機號
time 起飛時間
seat No. 機座號
status 訂座情況
smoking seat 吸煙坐位
ticket confirm 機票確認
Connecting flights counter 轉機服務台
Boarding Pass 登機牌
up; upstairs 由此上樓
down; downstairs 由
departure lounge 候機室
Departure 出發
Taxi pick
Connecting flights counter 轉機服務台
Information Center 問訊處
Immigration 入境
I-94 form 出入境表
surname 姓
expiry date( 或 before) 失
first (given) name名
for stays of 停留期爲……
Tax Free, duty free 免稅
Tourist 遊客
Pillow 枕頭
Blanket 毛毯
soft drinks 飲料
no ice please. 不加冰
hot water 開水
orange juice 橘子汁
apple juice 蘋果汁
tomato juice 番茄汁
coke 可樂
diet coke 無糖可樂
hot tea 熱茶
coffee 咖啡
chicken 雞肉
beef 牛肉
fish 魚
vegetarian 吃素
rice 米飯
noodle 面條
smashed potato 土豆泥
diet coke 無糖可樂
hot tea 熱茶
coffee 咖啡
chicken 雞肉
beef 牛肉
fish 魚
vegetarian 吃素
rice 米飯
noodle 面條
smashed potato 土豆泥
How much is it per night? 每晚費用爲多少?
Do you have a hotel list? 這兒有飯店目錄嗎?
Does it include tax and service charge? 費用是否包含稅與服務費?
Customs declaration card 海關申報單
Currency declaration 現金申報單
Where can I get my baggage? 我去哪裏取行李?
Here is my claim tag 這是我的托運 行李卡
Your passport and declaration card, please 請出示你的護照和海關申報單
Do you have anything to declare? 你攜帶的東西有必須申報的嗎 ?
No. I don't 沒有
Please open this bag 請打開這件行李
What are these? 這是什?東西?
These are for my personal use 這是我的個人用品
Where can I change money? 我在哪裏可以兌換外幣?
Can you change this into Australian Dollars? 請將這些外幣兌換成澳元?
I'd like some small change? 請將大鈔換成零錢
Exchange of foreign currency 外幣兌換
Is there an airport bus to the city ? 這裏有從機場去市中心的巴士嗎 ?
Where is the bus stop (taxi stand) ? 巴士車站在哪裏 ?
How much does it cost to the city centre by taxi ? 乘計程車到市中心需要多少錢 ?
How can I get to hotel 81 Hollywood (61 Lorong 8 Geylang,) ? 去81酒店-好萊塢怎麽走 ?
How much is it ? 多少錢 ?
Keep the change, please 不用找錢了
Take me to this address, please 請拉我去這個地址
Where can I catch a taxi? 哪裏我可以叫到出租車?
The taxi zone is right on the left corner over there.出租車站台就在左邊轉角處。
Where are you going? 您要去哪裏?
Drive me back to 6 Shenton Way, #21-08A, OUE Downtown 2 . 載我到6 珊頓道,#21-08A,OUE 市中心2
Here you are. You can keep the change.給你。零錢不用找了。
How long does it take to go to the city centre ? 到市中心需要多長時間?
Stop here, please 請停下來。
What time does it leave ? 幾點發車?
Where can I get a ticket ? 在哪裏賣票?
Could you tell me when we get there ? 請問幾點能夠到達那裏。
Where is the ticket office? 賣票的地方在哪?
A ticket to XXX, please. 一張去XXX的票
One way or a round trip ticket? 單程還是環程票
Where do I change trains? 我在哪換車?
What station is this? 這站是哪裏?
Where is the bus depot for the ABC buses? ABC線路的巴士站在哪裏?
Where is the ticket office? 賣票的地方在哪裏?
Do I have to transfer? 我還得換車嗎?
Where is the rest room? 洗手間在哪裏?
Where should I transfer? 我應該在哪轉站?
Where can I buy a ticket? 我在哪能買著票?
How long does it take to get there on foot? 步行去那裏需要多長時間?
Take me to the airport.載我到飛機場。
Take me back.載我回去。
What is the charge for that? 那要多少費用?
How much extra do I have to pay for that? 我還要另外付多少?
Keep the change for yourself.找回的錢你留著。
The change is yours.找回的錢給你。
How much is the fare? 好。車費多少 ?
Which bus goes to the airport? 哪輛車去飛機場?
I’ll get off here 我在這下車
Where is the taxi stand? 哪有出租車站台?
Could you call a taxi for me? 你能爲我叫輛出租車嗎?
Where to? 去哪裏?
Is this bus going to XXX? 這車開往XXX嗎?
How long does it take? 要花多久時間?
Can you tell me how to get to the airport? 你能告訴我怎樣去飛機場嗎?
How much does it cost to zoo? 去動物園多少錢?
To this place, please 去這裏
Shop here, please 停這裏
How much is it? 多少錢?
The fare is different from the meter. 收費和儀表盤上的不一樣
Thank you。 Keep the change. 謝謝,不用找拉。
I have a reservation. 我做了預訂。
This is my voucher. 這是我的憑證。
Do you know any cheaper hotels? 你知道有便宜點的酒店嗎?
Where is the hotel? 這個酒店在哪裏?
How can I get there? 我怎麽到那裏?
How long does it take on foot? 步行需要多長時間
I’ll arrive late, but please keep my reservation. 我會晚到,但請保留我的預訂。
Check in, please 登記
Here is my confirmation slip. 這是我的確認信
I’d like a quiet room. 我想要一個安靜的房間
I’d like a room on the upper level. 我想住在上層的房間
I’d like a room with a nice view( a balcony) 我想要一個有陽台的房間
Is there a TV set? 這個有電視嗎?
Is hot water available any time? 全天提供熱水嗎?
May I see the room? 我可以看看房間嗎?
Do you have any bigger (better/cheaper便宜)? 你有間更大的嗎?
Could you give me a larger room? 你能給我間大房嗎?
I’ll take this room. 我想要這間房
Would you fill in this registration form? 你能填一下這個注冊表嗎?
I’ll stay three nights 我要住3個晚上
Do you accept credit card (traveler’s check)? 你們接受信用卡嗎?
Can I get a room for tonight? 我想要今天晚上的房間
Where is dining room? 餐廳在哪裏?
Is there also a cafeteria? 這裏有自助餐廳嗎?
What time does the dining room open? 餐廳幾點開門?
What time can I have breakfast? 早餐幾點開放?
Does someone here speak Chinese? 這裏有人說中文嗎?
Could you keep this baggage until 4 o’clock? 4點之前你能保管我的行李嗎?
May I have my baggage back? 我可以取走我的行李嗎?
Can I have a card with the hotel address? 能給我一張有酒店地址的名片嗎?
Can I get a ticket for the sightseeing bus here? 能給我張觀光巴士的票嗎?
Where is the nearest subway station? 最近的地鐵站在哪裏?
How long does it take to go to the airport by taxi? 從這裏乘出租車到飛機場需要多長時間?
What time do you close the front door? 你們幾點關前門?
I’ll be back late tonight 我今晚會晚回來
How long does it take? 需要多長時間?
As soon as possible, please. 越快越好
How long does it take? 需要多長時間?
As soon as possible, please. 越快越好
I’d like shampoo (hair conditioner/a drier/a bath towel/a match) 我想要洗發液(護發素/吹風機/浴巾/火柴)
I’d like to order breakfast for tomorrow 我想訂明早的早餐
What would you like to have for breakfast? 你早餐想要點什麽?
I’d like orange juice, two eggs, over easy, with ham and French fries, and Coffee, please 我想要橙汁,兩個雞蛋,兩面煎,和火腿,法國菜和咖啡
About what time shall we bring it? 大約幾點我給你送去?
Could you recommend a nice restaurant near here? 你能推薦附近的一個好點的餐館嗎?
I’d like a restaurant not too expensive 我想找一個不是很貴的餐館
Where is main area for restaurants? 餐館主要集中在什麽地方?
Do you know of any restaurant open now? 你知道有現在開門的餐館嗎?
I’d like to have some local food. 我想吃些當地食品
How late is it open? 開門最晚到幾點?
How can I get there? 我怎麽到那裏
May I have a menu, please? 我可以看看菜單嗎?
Do you have a menu in Chinese? 你有中文菜單嗎?
May I see the wine list? 我可以看看酒單嗎?
May I order a glass of wine? 可以給我一杯葡萄酒嗎?
What kind of wine do you have? 你想要什麽樣的葡萄酒
I’d like to have some local wine. 我想要當地的葡萄酒
What do you recommend? 你有什麽推薦?
Do you have anything ready quickly? 有沒有快點的菜
How do you like your steak? 你想怎麽吃牛扒
Well done (medium/rare), please 全熟(中等/生)的
Could you tell how you to eat this? 你吃的怎麽樣?
I’d like a glass of water, please 我想來杯水
May I have a bottle of mineral water? 給我一杯礦泉水
Uncarbonated mineral water, please. 不含碳酸的礦泉水
May I have some more bread, please? 能再給我些面包嗎?
Do you have a free city map? 你有免費的城市地圖嗎?
I’d like a bus route map我想要張巴士線路圖
Could you tell me some interesting places in this town?
能告訴我一些好玩的地方嗎?
I’d like to go shopping. Where is the downtown area? 我想去購物。市區在哪?
Is it far from here? 那離這裏遠嗎?
Can I walk down there? 我能走著去那嗎?
How long does it take to get there on foot? 步行到那裏需要多長時間?
Can I go there by bus? 我能乘巴士去那嗎?
Can I buy a ticket here? 我能在這買票嗎?
How far is it from here? 那離這裏多遠?
You should take the number 5 bus你應該坐5路車去
Where can I get the bus? 我在哪乘車?
Where is the restroom? 洗手見在哪?
Could you show me the way on this map? 你能在地圖上給我指路嗎?
Could you write it down here? 能寫在這嗎?
How much is the entrance fee? 門票多少錢?
How late the department stores are open? 商店最晚開到幾點?
Are they open on Sundays? 他們周日開門嗎?
What time does it open and close? 這什麽時候開門和結束?
Where do you leave? 你要上哪裏?
Can I go to the restroom? 我能去洗手間嗎?
Excuse me. Could you tell me the way to the post office?
打擾一下。能告訴我去郵局怎麽走?
How can I get to this address? 我怎麽到這個地址?
Where does this street lead to? 這條街通向哪裏?
I’d like to go to Washington Square.我要去華盛頓廣場
Can I walk down there? 我能步行到那嗎?
You should take a bus你應該乘車
Which bus? 什麽線路?
How many bus stops until there? 去那多少站?
Where is the shopping area in this town?
購物區在城鎮的什麽地方?
Where is the biggest shopping center?
哪有最大的購物中心?
Is there a department store around here?
附近哪有百貨商店?
Is it far from here?
離這遠嗎?
Could you tell me how to get there?
能告訴我怎麽到那嗎?
Where is the nearest supermarket from here?
最近的超市在哪?
Can I try this on?
我可以試穿嗎?
Where is the fitting room?
換衣間在哪?
I’ll take it. But the price is a bit high. How about free wrapping? 我買了。但價格有點高,免費包裝怎麽樣?
May I put it on again?
我能在穿一下嗎?
Do you have a dress in white?
你有白顔色的嗎?
I’ll take this
我要這個
How much it all together?
一共多少錢?
Does it include tax?
含稅了嗎?
Could you give me a little discount?
能打些折嗎?
Can I buy it tax-free?
我能買它免稅嗎?
Do you accept this credit card?
你們收這種信用卡嗎?
What kind of credit cards do you accept? 你們接受什麽樣的信用卡?
Can I pay in Chinese Yuan and US dollars mixed? 我能付人民幣和美圓嗎?
Is there a mistake in this bill?
是不是帳單有錯誤
Could you check it again?
你能再檢查一下嗎?
You gave me the wrong change.
你找錯錢了
Can I have a receipt, please
能給我個收條嗎?
I don’t have my change back yet.
還沒有找我錢呢
I already paid
我已經付錢了
Could you tell me how to make it tax-free? 能告訴我怎麽使他免稅
May I have the form for tax refund? 能給我張退稅表嗎?
Where can I get a form for tax refund? 我在哪能得到退稅表
Do I have to declare?
我要申報嗎?
Will I have any difficulties with customs?
我過海關有什麽困難嗎?
My purse was stolen.我的錢包被偷了
I left my bag in the taxi我把錢包忘在出租車上了
Could you fill out this form? 能把表填一下嗎?
Please write down your contact address here 請寫下聯系地址
Where is Chinese Embassy? 中國大使館在哪?
Could you call for a Chinese speaking staff? 能找個中文員工給我嗎?
Five hundred dollars, please. And could you give me ten dollar in small change? 請換500美元。再另外能否給我10元的小面額零錢?
Can you change me some money, please?
能否請你給我兌換一些錢?
I’d like to know how I shall give it to you.
我想知道如何付錢給你。
你要什麽面額的?
I’d like to convert some RMB yuan to US dollar, please.請將我的一些人民幣換成美元。
May I pay in cash? 可以付現金嗎?
Please tell me how much you want to change.
請告訴我你要換多少。
How much of the remittance do you want to convert into Japanese yen?
你要把多少彙款換成日圓?
That’s all for now. How much do I owe you? 目前這些就夠了,我要付你多少錢?
What kind of currency do you want?
要哪種貨幣?
What’s it you wish to change?
你有什麽要換的?
What kind of currency do you want to change?
要換哪種貨幣?
In what denominations?
要什麽面值的?
Please tell me what note you want.
請告訴我要什麽鈔票。
Would you kindly sign the exchange form, giving your name and address?
請在兌換單上簽字,寫出你的姓名和地址,好嗎?
How much would I get for 300 Japanese yen?
300日圓可兌換多少錢?
Please tell me what you would give me for my U.S. dollars.
請告訴我這些美圓可以兌換多少錢。
Let me give you my business card.
這是我的名片。
What is the cost? 費用是多少?
Where’s this place in the map? 這裏在地圖的哪個位置?
I have a room booked with you, for three days starting today. Name of Li, L-I.是的,我已向你們訂了房間,從今天開始,共三天。姓李,L-I
Your room number is 512. Here’s your key.房間號碼是512。這是您的鑰匙。
Thanks. Could you point me in the right direction?謝謝。您能告訴我要往哪裏走嗎?
Certainly , sir. The elevators are right across the lobby.當然可以,先生。電梯就在大廳的正對面。
And I’ll need to see your passport.另外,我需要看一下您的護照。
Sure. Can you give me fifty dollars in small bills, please, and ten dollars in change? 好的。你可以幫我把50塊錢換成小鈔,10塊換成零錢嗎?
I have room reserved.我已訂了房。
Hello. I’m calling from Room 1116.餵,我這裏是1116號房間。
Yes? Can I do something for you? 什麽事?我能爲您效勞嗎?
I’m ready to check out now.我准備好要結賬。
I have your bill right here.您的賬單在這裏。
May I check it? 我可以核對一下嗎?
By all means, you ahead.當然可以。隨便。
What is this charge here? 這是什麽費用?
I see. Is a credit card OK? 我明白了。用信用卡可以嗎?
May I look it over? 我可以過目一遍嗎?
I’ll check it, if I may.如果可以的話,我要核對。
Do you accept credit cards? 你們接受信用卡嗎?
Is it all right if I use my credit card? 如果我使用信用卡行嗎?
Will you honor a credit card? 你們承認信用卡嗎?
It’s on the 7th floor. As you get off the evevator, you’ll see it on your left.在7樓。出電梯後,就在你的左邊。
Can you direct me to the elevator? 你能告訴我電梯在哪裏嗎?
Sure. Go straight ahead and you’ll walk into it.當然,往前直走,你就可走進電梯間了。
Could you tell me where the nearest bus station is? 你能告訴我最近的汽車站在哪兒嗎?
Would you show me the way to the station.你能告訴我去車站的路嗎?
Are you ready to order now, sir? 先生,你准備點菜嗎?
I’ll order something else at first. 我先點別的東西。
What did you order? 您點了什麽?
Is this what I ordered? 這是我點的嗎?
I don’t think this is my meal.我想這不是我點的。
Did you bring me what I ordered? 你拿來的是我所點的嗎?
The passagers who need to transfer to other direction at this station, please in the waiting hall. 需要在本站轉乘飛機到其他地方的旅客請到候機室中轉櫃辦理
1.Where is ttie check-in?在哪裏裏辦理登機手續?還可以更禮貌些:
Do you know where I can check in al?你知道在哪裏辦理登機手續嗎? 對方知道的話會告訴你:
Yes, it’s right down lhai hallway.知道.就在那過道下面。
check in 登機辦理櫃台
hallway 過道,門廳,走廊
2.Here is my ticket and passport.這是我的機票和護照。
同樣的說法:
This is my ticket and passport.這是我的機票和護照。
passport 護照,通行證
3.where is secunty located?在哪裏安檢?
以下的說法也表達同樣的意思:
Do you know where security is?你知道安檢在哪裏嗎?
I need logctthrough security, where is il?我需要過安檢,在哪裏呢?
對方會告訴你:
it’s right around the corner.就在那角落
security 安全,安檢
4.Where is terminal A?A號航展樓在哪裏?
還可以請人幫忙找一下:
I’m looking for my terninal, can you help?我在找航站樓,你能幫我一下嗎?
Could you help me find my terminal?你能幫我找到航站械嗎?
對方會很樂息幫忙:
It’s just down this way.從這條道走下去就行
Sure, no problem.好的,沒問題
5.When is the plane boarding?什麽時候登機?
詢問登機的時間:
Do you know when the plane is boarding?你知道什麽時候登機嗎?
告知確定的時間:
It will board at 7:00 p. in. tonight.今晚7點登機。
不確定時間:
The plane has been delayed. I’m not sure.飛機晚點了,我也不確定。
機場檢票登機,場景模擬:
Kevin: Is this wtiere I check in?凱文:這是檢票的地方嗎?
Clerk:Yes.ills,sir.職員:是的,先生。
Kevin: Alright, here’s my Bckel凱文:好的,這是我的機票.
Clerk: Show me your passport too, please.職員:請把你的護照也給我看看。
Kevin: Here you go 凱文:給你
Clerk: Thank you, sir. Do you need directions to your gate?
職員:謝謝你,先生。你需要我給你指一下等級門得方向嗎?
Kevin: No, thank you.凱文:不用了,謝謝你。
Clerk: Don’t forget to show your ticket to security職員:別忘記了把你的機票給安檢人員看看。
Kevin: i won’t. Do check my bags in over there?凱文:不會忘的。我要在那裏安檢我的包嗎?
I can’ find my baggage. Can you help me?
這是我的行李票。(出示行李牌) Here is my claim tag.
Your passport and declaration card, please. 請出示護照和申報單。
Do you have anything to declare? 是否有任何東西需要申報?
No,I didn’t Please open this bag. 不,我沒有 請打開這個袋子。
What are these? 這些東西是做何用?
These are for my personal use. 這些是我私人使用的東西。
Yes. Have a good day!是的,祝你玩得偷快!
Do you have any other baggage? 你還有
請人幫忙還可以說:
•Could you help me find the bus stop?你能幫我找到公交車站嗎? 如果對方知道的話會樂意給你指路:
•Sure, it’s right down this way.好的,沿著這條路走下去就行, 如果對方也是這
如果對方也是這裏的陌生人:
•I’m sony. I,m new around here, too.對不起,我也不熟悉這幾。
•I don’t know either.我也不知這。
nd the bus stop?你能幫我找到公交車站嗎? 如果對方
如果想找停車位:
•I need to pick up my car, where is the rental place?
我要把車開出來, 哪裏有出
指出大致方向:
•I think it’s a couple streets away, go left and then right.我想有幾條
街遠吧,往左走然後向右轉。
rental
祖貨(業)的;供出租的
ar ren
還可以具體點:
•Is it far from here?離這幾遠嗎?
•Will it take long?
可根據具體情況回答:
•Not far.不遠。
•It’s not far.不遠。
•It’s not far at all. —點兒也不遠。
•It’s not that far.不太遠。還可告知大約的時間:
•About five minutes.差不多
rental
供出租的(業)的;供出租的
可以具體點:
•Is it far from here?離這幾遠嗎?
•Will it take long?
可根據具體情況回答:
•Not far.不遠。
•It’s not far.不遠。
•It’s not far at all. —點兒也不遠。
•It’s not that far.不太遠。還可告知大約的時間:
•About five minutes.差不多5分鍾吧.
ut five minutes.差不多5分鍾吧.
「交際指南」
1. 在向人問路之前,一般應先說句 Excuse me, 這樣一方面可引起對方注意,另一方面又顯得比較客氣。Excuse me,譯成漢語不一定總是“對不起”,此時也可譯爲“勞駕”,“請問”等。若對方講的話你沒聽清,你可以說 I beg your pardon? (用升調,意爲:對不起,我沒聽清) 或 Would you please say it again? I‘m afraid I didn’t quite catch you.(請再說一遍好嗎? 我恐怕沒有完全聽清)。問完路之後,應向指路人表示感謝。
2.“向左(右)拐”英語有兩種常見的說法:turn left(right) 或 turn to the left(right)。表示 “在左(右)邊”,英語用介詞on 或 at 均可。如 Turn left and walk on, and soon you‘ll see a tall building on [at] the left. (向左拐,然後繼續走,不久你就會看到左邊有一座高樓)。另外,按照我國的交通規則是“行人靠右”,而在英國你會看到這樣的交通標牌 Keep to the left(靠左邊走)。
3. 有時人們在給對方指路後,還往往加上一些句子, 以表示他的引路信息介紹完畢。如:You can‘t miss it (你不會找不到的),You are sure to get there(你一定會到達那兒的),You can’t go wrong (你不會走錯的)。
Hello. This is United Airlines. 聯合航空,您好。
I’d like to reconfirm my flight. 我想要再確認班機。
What’s your name and flight number? 請說您的大名與班機號碼?
My name is Jerry Cheng, and the flight number is UA 003 for Los Angeles. 我的名字是傑瑞?陳,班機號碼是飛往洛杉機的聯合航空003班機。
When is it?June 10th. 行程是那一天?6月10日。
I’d like to make sure of the time it leaves. 我想要確認班機時間沒有改變。
I can’t find your name. Really? 我找不到您的大名。真的?
May I have your name again? 請再告訴我一次您的大名?
I still can’t find your name on the reservation list. 我仍然無法在訂位名單中找到您的名字。
Anyway, we have seats for new bookings on this flight. No problem. 別擔心,這班班機仍有空位提供新的訂位者。
One economy class seat, is that right?一個經濟艙座位,對嗎?
Now you have been booked. 沒問題,您已完成訂位。
Thanks a lot. What time do you start check-in?謝謝。你們何時開始辦理登機?
Two hours before departure time. 起飛前2小時。
You must check-in at least one hour before. 你必須在至少1小時前辦理登機。
【飛機客滿時】
Then, please give me a new reservation. 那麽,請幫我重新訂位。
Sorry, this flight is full. 抱歉,這班飛機已客滿。
What is the possibility of my getting a seat if I wait?若是我在此等候,有機位的機率有多大?
When will the next flight to Los Angeles leave?下一班飛往洛杉機的班機何時起飛?
The day after tomorrow, Friday. 後天,星期五。
That will be fine. What’s the flight number and departure time?太好了。請告訴我班機號碼與起飛時間?
What is the fare? 費用多少?
上機實用英語
(出示登機證予服務人員)
Where is my seat? 我的座位在那裏?
Can I put my baggage here ? 我能將手提行李放在這兒嗎?
Could you change my seat, please? 是否可替我更換座位?
May I recline my seat?
我是否可將座位向後傾倒? (向後座的乘客說)
May I somke? 我是否可抽煙?
What kind of drinks do you want? 需要什麼飲料嗎?
What kind of drinks do you have? 機上提供那些飲料?
We have coffee, tea, juice, coke, beer and cocktails.咖啡、茶、果汁、可樂、啤酒和調酒。
Which would you like for dinner, beef, chicken or fish?晚餐想吃牛肉、雞肉或是魚?
Scotch and water, please.請給我加水威士忌。
Beef, please. 請給我牛肉。
I feel cold(hot).我覺得有些冷(熱)。
May I have a pillow and a blanket, please? 請給我一個枕頭和毛毯。
Do you have any Chinese newspapers (magazines)?機上有中文報紙或雜志嗎?
I feel a little sick, Can I have some medicine? 我覺得有些不舒服,是否可給我一些藥?
How much longer does it take to get to Honolulu? 還有多久到達檀香山?
Will this flight get there on time? 這班班機會准時到達嗎?
I’m anxious about my connecting flight.我擔心能否趕上轉機班機。
Could you tell me how to fill in this form? 請告訴我如何填寫這張表格?
旅行常用詞彙之機場指示篇
機場費 airport fee
國際機場 international airport
國內機場 domestic airport
機場候機樓 airport terminal
國際候機樓 international terminal
國際航班出港 international departure
國內航班出站 domestic departure
衛星樓 satellite
人口 in
出口 exit; out; way out
進站(進港、到達) arrivals
不需報關 nothing to declare
海關 customs
登機口 gate; departure gate
候機室 departure lounge
航班號 FLT No (flight number)
來自…… arriving from
預計時間 scheduled time (SCHED)
實際時間 actual time
已降落 landed
前往…… departure to
起飛時間 departure time
延誤 delayed
登機 boarding
由此乘電梯前往登機 stairs and lifts to departures
迎賓處 greeting arriving
由此上樓 up; upstairs
由此下樓 down; downstairs
銀行 bank
貨幣兌換處 money exchange; currency exchange
訂旅館 hotel reservation
行李暫存箱 luggage locker
出站(出港、離開) departures
登機手續辦理 check-in
登機牌 boarding pass (card)
護照檢查處 passport control immigration
行李領取處 luggage claim; baggage claim
國際航班旅客 international passengers
中轉 transfers
中轉旅客 transfer passengers
中轉處 transfer correspondence
過境 transit
報關物品 goods to declare
貴賓室 V. I. P. room
購票處 ticket office
付款處 cash
出租車 taxi
出租車乘車點 Taxipick-up point
大轎車乘車點 coachpick-up point
航空公司汽車服務處 airline coach service
租車處(旅客自己駕車) car hire
公共汽車 bus; coach service
公用電話 public phone; telephone
廁所 toilet; W. C; lavatories; rest room
男廁 men’s; gent’s; gentlemen’s
女廁 women’s; lady’s
餐廳 restaurant
酒吧 bar
咖啡館 coffee shop; cafe
免稅店 duty-free shop
郵局 post office
出售火車票 rail ticket
旅行安排 tour arrangement
行李牌 luggage tag
一 入關
麻煩請給我你的護照。 May I see your passport, please?
這是我的護照。 Here is my passport / Here it is.
旅行的目的爲何? What’s the purpose of your visit?
(移民)(觀光)(公務)。 (Immigrant)(Sightseeing)(Businese).
隨身攜帶多少現金? How much money do you have with you?
大約10,000元。 I have 10,000 dollars.
祝你玩得愉快。 Good. Have a nice day.
謝謝。 Thank you.
二 行李
我在何處可取得行李? Where can I get my baggage?
我找不到我的行李。 I can’find my baggage.
這是我的行李票。 Here is my claim tag.
是否可麻煩緊急查詢? Could you please check it urgently?
你總共遺失了幾件行李? How many pieces of baggage have you lost?
請描述你的行李。 Can you describe your baggage?
它是一個中型的灰色紳耐特皮箱。 It is a medium-sized Samsonite, and it’s gray.
它是一個上面系有我名牌的大型皮制黑藍色行李箱。 It is a large leather suitcase with my name tag. It’s dark blue.
它是一個茶色小旅行袋。 It’s a small ovemight bag. It’s light brown.
我們正在調查,請稍等一下。 Please wait for a moment while we are investigating.
我們可能遺失了幾件行李,所以必須填份行李遺失報告。 We may have lost some baggage so we’d like to make a lost baggage report.
請和我到辦公室。 Would you come with me to the office?
多快可找到? How soon will I find out?
一旦找到行李,請立即送到我停留的飯店。 Please deliver the baggage to my
hotel as soon as you’ve located it.
若是今天無法找到行李,你可如何幫助и? How can you help me if you can’t
find my baggage today?
我想要購買過夜所需的用品。 I’d like to purchase what I need for the
night.
三 海關申報
請出示護照和申報單。 Your passport and declaration card, please.
是否有任何東西需要申報? Do you have anything to declare?
沒有。 No, I don’t.
請打開這個袋子。 Please open this bag.
這些東西是做何用? What are these?
這些是我私人使用的東西。 These are for my personal use.
這些是給朋友的禮物。 These are gifts for my friends.
這是我要帶去台灣的當地紀念品。 This is a souvenir that I’m taking
to Toronto.
你有攜帶任何酒類或香煙嗎? Do you have any liquor or cigarettes?
是的,我帶了兩瓶酒。 Yes, I have two bottles of whisky.
這個相機是我私人使用的。 The camera is for my personal use.
你必須爲這項物品繳付稅金。 You’ll have to pay duty on this.
你還有其他行李嗎? Do you have any other baggage? 好了!
請將這張申報卡交給出口處的官員。 O.K. Please give this declaration card to that officer at the exit.
四 機位預約、確認篇
聯合航空,您好。 Hello. This is United Airlines.
請說您的大名與班機號碼? What’s your name and flight number?
行程是那一天?6月10日。 When is it? June 10th.
我找不到您的大名。真的? I can’t find your name. Really?
我仍然無法在訂位名單中找到您的名字。 I still can’t find your name on the reservation list.
一個經濟艙座位,對嗎? One economy class seat, is that right?
謝謝。你們何時開始辦理登機? Thanks a lot. What time do you start check-in?
你必須在至少1小時前辦理登機。 You must check-in at least one hour before. 抱歉,這班飛機已客滿。 Sorry, this flight is full.
下一班飛往多倫多的班機何時起飛? When will the next flight to Toronto leave?
太好了。請告訴我班機號碼與起飛時間? That will be fine. What’s the flight number and departure time?
我想要再確認班機。 I’d like to reconfirm my flight.
我的名字是傑瑞煩 “03班機。 My name is Wesley Cheng, and the flight number is UA 003 for Toronto.
我想要確認班機時間沒有改變。 I’d like to make sure of the time it leaves.
請再告訴我一次您的大名? May I have your name again?
別擔心,這班班機仍有空位提供新的訂位者。 Anyway, we have seats for new bookings on this flight. No problem.
沒問題,您已完成訂位。 Now you have been booked.
起飛前2小時。 Two hours before departure time.
(飛機客滿時) 那麽,請幫我重新訂位。 Then, please give me a new reservation.
若是我在此等候,有機位的機率有多大? What is the possibility of my getting a seat if I wait?
後天,星期五。 The day after tomorrow, Friday.
費用多少? What is the fare?
機場安檢英語
2007-05-02 15:17引導崗位:
1. Please pass through the detector one by one.
請一個一個通過探測門。
2. Hello.put your baggage on the belt please.
您好,請把您的包放在傳送帶上。
3.Please put all your metallic objects such as coin,cellphone,chewing gum,cigarettes,and anything with Aluminum foil into the basket.
請把您隨身攜帶的所有金屬物品,如硬幣、手機、口香糖、香煙、以及帶錫紙的物品等放在籃子裏。
4. Could you hold the baby in your arms and let the pram be checked by the X-ray machine?
您可以抱起嬰兒,將嬰兒車通過X光機檢查嗎?
5. Excuse me, sir.please take your computer out and put it in the basket.
對不起,先生,請把您的電腦從包裏取出放入筐裏。
6. Take off your jacket, please.
請把您的外套脫下。
7. Antthing else in your pocket?
口袋裏還有其它物品嗎?
8. I’m sorry to tell you that flammable items cannot be taken with you into the aircraft.
很遺憾的告訴您,易燃品不能隨身帶上飛機。
手檢崗位:
Please come over for inspection. 請過來接受檢查。
2. Please raise your arms.
請您擡起雙臂。
3. Turn around please.
請轉身。
4. Please unbutton your coat.
請把您的衣扣打開。
5. I’m sorry to tell you that it is a prohibited item.youcan’t take it with you into the aircraft.
很抱歉告訴您,這是違禁品,您不能把它帶上飛機。
6. Checking is done, thankyou for your corporation.
檢查完畢,謝謝合作。
7. You can take your baggage now.
您可以拿行李了。
移交台崗位:
1. These items are forbidden by law and will have to be confiscated. Here is your receipt.
這些東西是違禁品,我們必須沒收。這是給您的沒收單據。
2. We could check it in for you ,or you could have it deposited temporarily at our place for up to one month.
您可以辦理托運或在我們這兒辦理暫存,我們可以替您保留一個月。
3. Within a month, if you return to Beijing, take this receipt to the Domestic Security office to get your things back.
一個月之內,當您再來北京的時候,您可以到國內安檢值班室憑單據領取您的東西。
4. If you can’t come back within a month, we won’t keep it for you.
如果一個月之內,您不來領的話,我們將不再替您保存。
5. This is the government’s rule. For your own safety and other passangers, we need your understanding and corporation.
這是政府規定的,爲了您和其他旅客的安全,請您理解和配合我們的工作。
(出示登機證予服務人員) 我的座位在那裏? Where is my seat?
我能將手提行李放在這兒嗎? Can I put my baggage here ?
是否可替我更換座位? Could you change my seat, please?
我是否可將座位向後傾倒? (向後座的乘客說) May I recline my seat?
我是否可抽煙? May I somke?
需要什麼飲料嗎? What kind of drinks do you have?
機上提供那些飲料? What kind of drinks do you have?
咖啡、茶、果汁、可樂、啤酒和調酒。 We have coffee, tea, juice, coke, beer and cocktails.
晚餐想吃牛肉、雞肉或是魚? Which would you like for dinner, beef, chicken or fish?
請給我加水威士忌。 Scotch and water, please.
請給我牛肉。 Beef, please.
我覺得有些冷(熱)。 I feel cold(hot)。
請給我一個枕頭和毛毯。 May I have a pillow and a blanket, please?
機上有中文報紙或雜志嗎? Do you have any Chinese newspapers (magazines)?
我覺得有些不舒服,是否可給我一些藥? I feel a little sick, Can I have some medicine?
還有多久到達檀香山? How much longer does it take to get to Honolulu?
這班班機會准時到達嗎? Will this flight get there on time?
我擔心能否趕上轉機班機。 I”m anxious about my connecting flight.
請告訴我如何填寫這張表格? Could you tell me how to fill in this form?
[請求對方]再說一次。
Could you please repeat that?
我要訂9月15號到紐約的班機。
I”d like to make a reservation for a flight to New York on September 15th.
408次班機何時抵達?
What time does Flight 408 arrive?
機票多少錢?
How much is airfare?
我想要確認我預訂的機位。
I”d like to reconfirm my plane reservation please.
盥洗室在哪裏?
Where is the lavatory?
你有中文報紙嗎?
Do you have Chinese Newspaper?
我會冷,請給我一條毯子好嗎?
I feel cool, may I have a blanket?
可不可以給我一副撲克牌?
May I have a deck of playing cards?
機內免稅販賣 In-Flight Sales
請出示您的護照。
May I see your passport, please?
您要在美國待多久?
How long are you going to stay in America?
我會留在美國一個星期。
I will stay for one week.
您此行的目的爲何?
What is the purpose of your visit?
您有任何東西要申報嗎?
Do you have anything to declare?
我沒有東西申報。
I have nothing to declare.
對不起,哪裏是行李提領區?
Excuse me, where is the baggage claim area?
行李遺失申報處在哪裏?
Where is the lost luggage office?
我可以在哪裏找到行李推車?
Where can I get a luggage cart?
我要把一萬元台幣換成美金。
I”d like to change NT$10,000 into U.S. Dollars, please.
你能告訴我在哪裏兌換外幣嗎?
Can you tell me where to change money?