As part of the Software Services delivery and PMO, this role will be fully responsible for the success of Software Projects Delivery in S.E.Asia. In addition to managing the operations of the Software business in S.E.Asia this role will time to time manage some major projects and also lead the PMO activities across APAC.
Some of the key responsibilities include
- Managing and reporting financials including licenses, services, support as well as resource costs and recovery.
- Responsible for financial forecasts and ensuring meeting the target revenues and margins as well as cash flow for the region.
- Manage operational resources and work closely with practices to leverage the technical resources from the practices .
- Improving the project financials through change orders, margin improvements as well as reducing risks and ensuring resource utilization and recovery.
- Ensure high customer satisfaction resulting in repeat business.
- Lead the software delivery strategy, plan and capability/competency development.
- Collaborate with other countries in the regions to leverage and maximise utilisatiion of resources across the globe.
- Ensure all projects delivered adhere to the global PMO and QMS policies and procedures and best practices.
- Work closely with sales team to improve the business in the region and facilitate inputs at proposal stage including reviewing and validating the estimates.
- As a PM fully accountable for the result/outcome of the project which is assigned, is the leader that holds the project together.
- Oversees technical managers and teams working on client engagements within different practices including managing the client acceptance tests.
- Reviews high-level deliverables across projects. Manage project scope by assessing requirements changes, determining and conveying impact on budget, time and mitigation of risks including effective actions and appropriate timely escalations.
- Manage client expectations, anticipates operational and tactical risks and tracks them.
- Implements consistent project management methodologies and quality assurance procedures in accordance with our PMO policies to ensure profitable and successful execution of projects delivery as measured by regional goals and customer satisfaction.
- Minimizes our exposure and risk across multiple projects.
- Continuously tracks project using appropriate tools and prepares, maintains and submits clear & concise activity/progress reports and time recording/management reports.
- Proactively manage payment issues and ensure positive cash flow in the projects managed.
- Accurately forecasts revenue, profitability, margins, and utilization across projects.
- Sets expectations upward regarding revenue and profitability projections.
- Identifies opportunities and capitalizes on “add-on” sales opportunities across projects and assists in the identification of strategic accounts.
- Grows long-term relationships with clients and capitalizes on equity and partnership opportunities.
- Confronts issues openly and quickly .
- Effectively communicates relevant project/practice information to superiors and peers in other practices including tactful communication of sensitive information.
- Handles difficult personnel situations directly, using appropriate discretion, HR advice, and respect for the individual.
- Possesses a thorough understanding of our service offerings, technical preferences, and technical direction.
- Capture lessons learnt as well as apply them in new projects.
- As a PMO Lead ensure the projects delivered in APAC follow the PMO processes and participate in reviews of projects to minimize the risks.
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering or Technology, 12+ years of project management experience with at least 3 years in a Senior position managing operations of project based delivery
- Experience in managing multi-country, multi-sites projects including global roll outs in areas of IT integration, MIS, MES, KPI Dashboards, SCADA etc. will be preferred
- Proven track record of improving operations, financials and successful project implementations including managing cross function teams and multiple projects
- Proficiency in project financials in SAP will be preferred including a good understanding of the impact of project financials on the overall business
- Should possess professional certifications like PMP or equivalent
- Self-motivated, assertive and should be comfortable and capable of leading teams
- Extremely detailed oriented and organized with Exceptional time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with proficiency in English including business and technical writing is essential. Good command on other regional languages will be an added advantage
- Possess soft skills to manage project in a more professional and collaborative manner including performing well under pressure and comfortable with change and complexity in dynamic environments
- Demonstrated ability to develop project plans, manage individual deadlines and goals
- Knowledge of project metrics, including gathering, reporting, trend analysis, creation, and metrics
- Ability to identify issues and problems, generate solutions and choose appropriate alternatives using basic root cause analysis
- Proficient in MS Office applications, MS Project, VISO, Adobe Acrobat Professional
- Stays abreast of current industry trends and new technology through professional associations, trade journals, networking, and associated training and seminars
- Have the knowledge, skills and experience to be able to recognize when problems surface or potential problems are looming
- Have good experience to identify opportunities for change and the ability to convey the need for change
- Should possess excellent interpersonal relationship skills to promote a good working relationship among the team
The Sales Director Software for Hybrid Industry such as F&B, Life Science, Water and Infrastructure will lead a team of highly specialized sales professionals within the Schneider Electric Software division. The Sales Director will be part of the APAC sales leadership team and will report to the VP, Sales APAC. As such, he/she will lead the growth of Schneider Electric’s software sales in Hybrid Industry as direct business across APAC but less Pacific Zone (Australia and New Zealand).
Key responsibilities include:
- Over-exceed team quota and demonstrated knowledge of building and leading a consultative sales team.
- Lead, coach and mentor a team of sales account manager for each industry segment across the APAC less Pacific Zone.
- Understand the competitive landscape and customer needs so he can effectively coach and lead his team and engage into strategic sales pursuits when needed.
- Cultivate mutually beneficial relationships with strategic customers.
- Proven ability in managing complex sales cycles from start to finish with a track record of successful order growth.
- Recruit the best talent and develop competence and excellence while continuously optimise team performance and building a bench of future talent.
- Deliver operational excellence and measure and grow the sales pipeline and funnel in an organized and programmatic manner.
Undergraduate degree, preferably in Business, Engineering, Computer Science, or Economics
An MBA, graduate degree in Business, Engineering, Computer Science, Economics or Engineering or professional qualifications in Law or Finance are considered a major plus. Experience:
- At least 5 years software sales management in a solution selling environment to the process industry
- Past experience in managing fast growing software businesses
- closing deals of $5-10 Million in contract value
- Knowledgeable of Business Solutions and Process Manufacturing Applications in key industries such as F&B, Life Science, Water and Infrastructure)
- Ability to establish CXO level relationships
- Track record of meeting/exceeding yearly quota
- Experience in business transformation solutions
- Experience selling solutions with alliance partners
- In-depth experience including RFI/RFP proposal strategy, management and response
- Strong contract negotiations and closing skills
- Travel up to 50%
- Significant experience and demonstrated achievement in one or more of the following fields:
- Management, Strategic sales, relationship, and account management experience at a major software organization, preferably on a global basis
- Senior level management responsibility within a major firm
- Senior-level strategic consulting and/or strategy consulting to major organizations
- Industry relationships – Established relationships within targeted industries (Food & Beverage)
- Marketplace – A strong knowledge base of targeted industries
- Industry and technology insight – A deep understanding of the impact of Schneider Electric software solutions on a firm’s business
- Knowledge, understanding of the predominant business problems and process as well as people, firms, products, services and solutions that are most important to the targeted industries. Insights into emerging players and key trends in the process industries marketplace.
- Management – Well developed management skills. Ability to motivate, assemble, direct, coach and coordinate teams, in different locations and from different parts of the assigned territory and organization as well as partner firms, engaged in multiple simultaneous sales initiatives
- Software Sales/Program/Budgetary Management – A strong background and proven track record in the construction and management teams of complex large scale software sales transactions
- Technology expertise – Strong appreciation and understanding of key current and emerging technologies, third party solutions and packaged software applications of importance to the global markets.
- Leadership – Possesses key leadership attributes: Strong personal conviction, vision, strong emotional bonds, inspirational, team orientated, risk taker, and driven to excel.
- Highly organized and disciplined with a self-starter attitude and the ability to work in a dynamic environment.
- Have a proven track record in digging out business changing opportunities.
- Know how to improve sales team pipeline/funnel close ratios in a B2B tech environment.
- Stature and presence – the ability to interface with and command the attention and respect of senior industry executives.
- Strong communications skills, both written and oral, ability to present at senior customer level.
- Planning – Ability to develop, communicate and execute both tactical and strategic sales plans.
- Cultural sensitivity – Ability to bring together highly diverse teams to achieve superior results.
- Judgment – Ability to think and act independently and exhibit consistently sound business judgment and an action-oriented ability to take measured risks and take responsibility for the consequences.
Sales Manager, Food & Beverage and Life Sciences
This Sales Manager role is a growth role focused on increasing the Food & Beverage and Life Sciences Business (F&B/LS) within APAC Software business excluding China and Pacific. Success will be dependent on developing the necessary selling skills across the Sales Teams. This position is reporting to the Sales VP in charge of the APAC Business.
You must be able to communicate a compelling vision and inspire and motivate customers/prospects as well as sales teams to drive the business forward to achieve its goals, but you must combine these qualities with strong organizational and entrepreneurial skills.
One of the key responsibilities will be driving new business through the identification and development of specific prospect, Global and Strategic Accounts, as well as assisting the Schneider Electric (SE) industry business to identify potential synergy business opportunities within their existing customer base specific to the industry segment.
This role will require travel across the APAC region.
- Utilise business and financial acumen to assist in the development of the customer value proposition relative to the SE Software solutions.
- Drive pipeline and sales success across the F&B/LS vertical in APAC.
- Identify prospects and provide the value proposition, executive engagement and sales opportunity through contract closure (including contract negotiation of complete solutions).
- Identify and qualify any potential leads or opportunities and then to guide (and help lead) the pursuit team to a successful conclusion of the deal.
- Leverage the financial and business knowledge to create demand and persuade through the development and presentation of a compelling business case to customer/prospect executives.
- Aware of market trends and new developments in the specific markets industry vertical. This is to ensure that the APAC software business understand who and what their competitors are and how the business can be affected and what actions need to be taken to mitigate this.
- Ensure APAC Software business to increase its business year on year within the F&B/LS vertical by growing the number of customers in the territory.
- To be instrumental in devising and implementing the strategy for meeting aggressive sales performance within the target market.
- Provide the Marketing and R&D teams with market requirements for future development.
Competencies And Key Metrics
- Ability to engage, motivate and participate cross functionally with customer executive at all levels
- Ability to apply entrepreneurial drive and build executive relationships at client and prospect
- Adapt quickly and smoothly to changing operational requirements
- Execute competitive solution sales tactics to win business
- Lead and/or participate in contract negotiations
- Develop and deliver proposals in conjunction with the proposals function
- Minimum of 10 years of solid and proven track record of rapidly positioning, developing and growing large, multi-site enterprise software and services deals
- Strong professional experience in complex, solution selling sales experience
- Established senior relationships within targeted industries
- Business Solutions and Manufacturing Applications knowledge
- Ability to quickly establish and maintain customer C-Level relationships
- Track record of meeting/exceeding sales targets
- Superior prospecting and business development skills
- Understanding of SE’s software solutions
- In-depth experience including RFI/RFP proposal strategy, management and response
- Strong contract negotiations and closing skills
- Superior presentation development and delivery skills
- Multicultural sales and negotiation skills
- Well-developed management skills. Ability to assemble, direct, influence, coach, motivate and coordinate pursuit teams, in different locations and from different parts of SE, engaged in multiple simultaneous sales initiatives
Technical Sales Consultant
- Responsible in efficient sales support of the Wonderware software as well as solutions.
- Facilitate and manage information sharing and discussions between channels and Invensys Sales during the pursue of production management solutions using Wonderware software for specific targeted industries.
- Ability to build and demonstrate the values of our Wonderware software related to customer use cases or Proof of Concept (POC) study in order to address customer key issues.
- Participates in defining the Solution Sales model in the region with the marketing and Sales from Direct, Indirect and Consulting teams. Motivate business development and account managers to improve their customer centric sales skills by focusing on the customer needs and mapping these needs to the value of Wonderware solution’s offering.
- Consolidate and validate feedbacks from the region on market requirements and help in prioritize those requirements for future product development.
- Responsible for interpreting technical specifications from customers and propose software solutions to meet those specifications.
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering
- 3 years of relevant experience from industrial processes, automation, supervisory control and information management in industrial automation application.
- 3 years of hand-on experiences with Wonderware System Platform or InTouch or similar software
- Minimum 2 years of experiences with advance applications related to the field of MES or Enterprise Manufacturing Intelligence.
- Good working knowledge of Industrial Automation Application and involved in its development process with the capabilities to understand customer’s organizations, pains and expectations
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including the ability to communicate effectively with a variety of internal and external stakeholders and customers
- Provide analysis, design, testing and deployment of all Industry Solution offerings.
- Plans, designs, develops and tests software systems or applications to solve specific problems in identified industry verticals, using Schneider Electric products (System Platform, MES, Workflow, Avantis, and Intelligence) and similar Third Party Products.
- Excellent full lifecycle knowledgeand experience in developing Microsoft .Net and SQL Server based application, both local and web based, using SOA framework.
- Experience in web application development and tools (e.g. NET, Telerik – Kendo UI, Ajax, JQuery frameworks, CSS 3.0, HTML 5 or similar)
- Experience in BI Tools (e.g. SSRS, Power BI, Tableau or similar)
- Experience with Software Lifecycle management tools like Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS)/Visual Studio Team Services, Source Control and Build templates.
- Experience working in Agile software developmentsuch as Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
- Logical and Creative problem-solving skills and good analytical skills.
- Must be a flexible self-starter who can ramp up with new requirements quickly and can adapt to a growing and evolving team
- Excellent communication skills and be highly technical, self-motivated problem solver with an understanding of Standalone, Client/Server and Cloud software project implementation
- The candidate must be a cross functional individual with understanding/exposure of traditional software Technologies and requirements of developing software systems, in our target verticals like O&G, MMM, WWW, F&B, Life Sciences, Power, and Infrastructure.
- Experience in Wonderware Products will be added Advantage
- A career software development professional with industry software experience of 2+ years.
- BS/MS in Computer Science or a related engineering discipline.
- Strong abilities designing/implementing large scale Enterprise Solutions based on Standalone, Client/Server and/or Cloud based software technologies
Sr. UI/UX Designer
Sr UI/UX Designer, Digital Business
The Senior Ux Designer is the lead contributor to concept design and innovation projects for enterprise solutions for the Digital Business. The purpose of this position is to support implementation and design of new concepts and innovations, in the Digital Business specific experiences, portfolio-wide strategies, and discipline focused initiatives. The positon will also be an active contributor in applying consumer insights, developing business strategies and creating new concepts to grow top line revenues and improve customer experiences.
The person chosen for the position will provide project support to new concepts for improving the customer experience with an online marketplace and building innovation capabilities and provide experience in the approach towards human-centered design thinking to drive concept development and overall innovation discipline. This position will require strong agile or iterative design/development skills, presentation, and research skills. Ideally, this individual will have background/experience in consumer-centered experience design and consumer/digital trends.
Director, Development and Support, Digital Business Operations
Developing / visualizing consumer-facing innovations for the Digital Business (products/experiences/services) that constantly improve the customer experience
Thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts using innovation to redefine a design brief within the constraints of cost and time
Design of user experience architectures, workflows, information hierarchies, and highly scalable UI frameworks used for design and development
Work with a wide range of media, including photography, digital design and video
Proofreading to produce accurate and high-quality work, contributing ideas and design to the overall brief
Developing interactive design through rapid prototyping and work as part of a team with other designers, consultants, developers and internal customers
Present ideas, designs and new concepts to business leaders and the implementation staff and everyone in between
Keeping abreast of emerging technologies in new media, particularly proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop), Front-End digital design, and PowerPoint
Developing the UI designs, presentation layer (not just the skin of the application or website), and guide onshore and offshore UI resources for detailed design and coding of the user interfaces
Tracking the latest consumer trends, ideas and concepts across industries as a key input to the innovations we are developing.
Serve as key coordinator to bring external ideas into the business – through tracking, prioritizing and escalating ideas to the business.
Able to synthesize concepts into actionable and profitable designs
Delivers innovative, profitable and cost effective design solutions
Lead the continued development, refinement of core innovation practices, processes and tools
Lead/facilitate internal workshops, sessions, meetings to elevate/teach innovation processes, culture and tools
Key Working Relationships
Offer Strategy and Management Director
Marketing User Experience Lead
Technical Lead / Architect, Digital Business
Experience with Adobe Products: In Design, Illustrator, Photoshop.
Understanding of cloud-based technologies: Azure, AWS, etc.
Proficiency with web-based research/analysis tools: Survey Monkey, Google Analytics
Work Experience and Education
5-10 years of experience in user experience software and/or website design
Experience with agile software development methodologies, tools and process
BS in Industrial Design or Computer Science or Engineering
Regional Tax Manager
For a Tax Expert with experience in leading regional tax affairs in APAC, this represents a great opportunity to develop and implement globally-led tax initiatives in tax strategy and planning to both create and protect value for Schneider Electric Software’s businesses.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced regional tax manager to step up to the next level, in a role involving great visibility and responsibility.
This Regional Tax Manager opportunity covers more than 20 companies in ten countries across the region, including operating and holding entities. The successful candidate will be part of the global tax team. He or she will also be working closely with the country controllers who are based in the various countries in the APAC region.
Your main duties will be following but not limited to:
- Taking an active part in developing and evolving the group’s tax strategy.
- Implementing the strategic tax decisions that drive the group forward.
- Identifying opportunities for further enhancement and development of the tax strategy and function.
Tax Advisory and Planning
- Acting as the primary tax contact and adviser to all Schneider Electric Software businesses in the Asia Pacific region.
- Supporting the APAC Finance Director in ensuring that tax issues concerning their respective businesses are managed.
- Provide tax advisory services to support the business operations and ensure tax compliance and tax efficiency.
- Communicate with tax authorities on audit and other tax queries.
- Manage relationships with the various tax authorities and any tax incentives that are in place today.
- Developing, implementing and managing the most appropriate legal, funding and tax structure for the Asia Pacific region.
Tax Reporting and Compliance
- Overseeing the management of tax reporting obligations in the Asia Pacific region.
- Preparation of the monthly and quarterly tax payable calculations, reconciliations and returns.
- Manage the external consultants used as part of the tax management and operations strategy.
- Maintining and enforcing tax policies and procedures.
- Recognized tax or accounting qualification
- Excellent knowledge of Singapore tax (income tax and indirect tax) and a number of additional Asia jurisdictions
- At least 8 years of experience in providing tax expertise in a big 4 tax firms and MNC/s
- Well-organized and detail-oriented with strong analytical and communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and work under pressure to deliver to tight deadlines
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) and preferably SAP
- Experience in working in a global environment
- Ability to deal with multiple stakeholders across many cultures and languages
Resourcing Admin, ASEAN, 1 year contract
- Schedule candidate interviews and meetings
- Provide sourcing support around through job boards, database search, cold-calling and networking among contacts and candidate groups
- Coordinate candidate pre-employment/reference checks
- Conduct online technical test
- Coordinate resourcing management reports when needed
- Provide general administration support and process information and forms related to resourcing activities where required, such as new hires, transfers or promotions
- Assist in input and maintenance of recruiting data into the applicant tracking system
- Participate in and coordinate on-site and off-site recruitment events
- Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree holder
- Three years plus experience working in a recruitment or equivalent function
- Generalist HR experience a plus
- Previous analyst or similar working experience beneficial
- Strong Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook skills (Microsoft Office) and PC skills
- Strong communication skills (written and oral)
- Able to work independently and to target
- Possessing initiative and good lateral thinking ability
- Good interpersonal skills
- Strong accuracy and attention to detail
|Title||Technical Lead / Architect, Digital Business
A mid to senior level technical leadership role with key responsibilities for technical leadership and design of all components of the Digital Business which includes the online store, integration with lead management system(s), and various other backend business systems. The successful candidate will move seamlessly between the strategic and the tactical, by being able to manage a wide and diverse range of the Digital business and ecommerce projects, from complex long-term platform replacement projects to smaller extensions to existing solutions. In this role, you will provide architecture expertise in building global solutions across multiple digital channels including mobile, tablet, portals and web. Depending on the business needs your role may include presenting to key internal digital stakeholders, working on project bids, through to working on delivery’ projects. You’ll be expected to define the technical solution, manage key technical risks and help shape the delivery of our solutions.
|Reporting Line||Director, Development and Support, Digital Business Operations|
|Responsibilities||· Design and implement various strategies for all backend systems and online e-commerce sites for the Digital Business
· Governing the integration of all solutions and their integration patterns.
· Providing expertise and consulting to all projects within our Digital Business Technology group function about integration, interfaces and data flows and technologies.
· Creating, designing and reviewing solution architecture documents at high quality standards
· Researching new technologies to optimize the current solutions and to make them sustainable for the future, applying in-house standards and market best practices
· Gathering internal and external business leaders requirements and translating them to technical solutions and systems design
· Provide guidance on Scalability, High Availability, Disaster Recovery and Performance topics at architectural and implementation levels.
· Provide custom development services and troubleshoot integration issues.
· Document necessary architecture design and analysis work; review and integrate application requirements, including functional, security, integration, performance, and quality.
· Working closely with the business, application and IT infrastructure teams, the candidate will analyze business and technical problems
· Demonstrate and deliver on depth and breadth of technical and business/partner expertise (knowledge and skills).
· Working with on-shore and offshore development and operations teams
· Implementing Agile development and delivery practices
|Key Working Relationships||· Global IT Director
· Global Customer Services IT Director
· Cloud / DevOps Director
· Offer Strategy and Management Director
· User Experience Lead
|Qualifications||· 7+ Years overall IT system architecture, design, development and deployment experience.
· Must demonstrate very sound and in-depth understanding of SOA/EAI/ESB concepts, SOA Governance, Event Driven Architecture, message based architectures, file sharing and exchange platforms, data virtualization and caching strategies, HTML, CSS and Enterprise Architecture.
· Proven expertise with a track record of solution deliver,’ using various data integration solutions in situations requiring real time (synchronous and asynchronous) messaging, Publish/Subscribe models, Middleware, Extract, Transform and Load (ETL) and other related methodologies in a multi-user, multi- platform, multi-tier environment.
· Experience working on large-scale redesigns or eCommerce.
· Comfortable thinking on your feet and working through ambiguity.
· At least 3years’ experience in / with knowledge of the latest advances and trends in eCommerce, Mobile and web technologies.
· Knowledge in Ecommerce enablement technologies and business processes such as CRM, OMS, CMS, PIM, PRM, etc…
· Proficient, hands-on experience with best of breed, proven open source technologies to be used for implementing the digital business workflows
· Experience designing and delivering Cloud/SaaS based offerings, working with industry standard/commercial grade and open source technologies
· Knowledge in Microsoft Azure services, ASP.net or equivalent
· 3+ years’ experience defining and implementing strategies under a Sr leader or equivalent.
|Work Experience and Education||· 5-10 years of experience in e-commerce sites and infrastructure
· Experience with agile software development methodologies, tools and process
· BS in Computer Science or Engineering